Name Change Process

Changing Your Name 

1) Navigate to the Name Change Form 

2) Type in your NSU BannerID (ex. N00123456)

3) Type in your previous name as it appears on your NSU ID card

4) Type in your new name

5) Save and print the completed form

6) Sign and date the completed form

  • Students bring the printed form or scan and email the printed form to Student Affairs
  • Employees bring the printed form or scan and email the printed form to Human Resources

7) Once either Bursar Services or HR has applied the changes you can reach out to the IT Service Desk for a username change request

  • You can submit a ticket here


Article ID: 83433
Fri 7/19/19 8:55 AM
Fri 3/5/21 8:31 AM